Established in 1971, the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) is the premier international certification association for firms that deliver high performance building systems. NEBB Certified Firms provide certifications in:
- Building Enclosure Testing (BET)
- Building Systems Commissioning (BSC)
- Cleanroom Performance Testing (CPT)
- Fume Hood Performance Testing (FHT)
- Technical Retro-Commissioning for Existing Buildings (RCX-EB)
- Sound Measurement and Vibration Measurement (SM and VM)
- Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of Environmental Systems (TAB)
Building owners and tenants are concerned about the cost-effective performance of the environmental systems within their respective buildings. This “green” goal can be best accomplished by having a building’s environmental system properly tested, balanced and/or commissioned by a NEBB Certified Professional or Technician. NEBB’s function is to establish, promote and maintain high quality standards through certification of Firms, Professionals and Technicians.
There are more than 700 NEBB Certified Firms worldwide and over 1,000 NEBB Certified Professionals and Certified Technicians. These firms and their personnel are recognized as highly skilled specialists who are able to measure the efficiency of building systems and provide customized solutions for business owners. NEBB certification is tangible proof of their qualification to perform their work in accordance with NEBB Procedural Standards.
To learn more, read the NEBB Brochure.