Cleanroom Performance Testing (CPT)
Cleanroom Performance Testing Certification Requirements for Firms
NEBB certifies firms to ensure strict compliance to its high standards and procedures. Each Certified Firm must meet an array of criteria, including:
- Have operated for a minimum period of 12 months continuously with an employee as an engineering firm; mechanical contractor; plumbing contractor; fire protection contractor; electrical contractor; testing contractor; or an adjusting and balancing (TAB) contractor.
- Enjoy a reputation for responsible performance. Six letters of endorsement from building owners or contract awarding authorities in the firm’s area are required.
- Be a member in good standing of a local NEBB Chapter.
- Own the CPT instruments which are required for NEBB certification in Cleanroom Performance Testing.
- Possess the current NEBB Standards for Cleanroom Performance Testing.
- Designate in writing the Designated Certified Professional who will represent the firm and be responsible for the supervision of Cleanroom Performance Testing.