Become NEBB Certified
How to Start the Process of Becoming NEBB Certified
Those interested in NEBB’s Personnel Certification should review the the Candidate Handbook to learn about the types of certification available. Then contact NEBB firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 591-0483 to request an Application for Candidacy and certification details. In order to facilitate a proper response, please indicate the specific certification in which you are interested.
Companies within the jurisdiction of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina who are interested in NEBB Firm Certification should contact MEBB’s EVP/Chapter Coordinator, Ginger Slaick, to obtain an application and certification details. For a listing of other chapters, please click here to be directed to NEBB’s website directory.
Basic Requirements of NEBB Firm Certification
Firms that meet the specified criteria can apply for NEBB certification. A firm must designate a Certified Professional employed within their firm to supervise all NEBB related work. The designated individual will be designated as the NEBB Certified Professional. Firms must also determine in which NEBB discipline(s) they are interested in becoming certified.
Certification and Recertification Requirements
- Building Enclosure Testing (BET)
- Building Systems Commissioning (BSC)
- Cleanroom Performance Testing (CPT)
- Fume Hood Performance Testing (FHT)
- Technical Retro-Commissioning for Existing Buildings (RCX-EB)
- Sound Measurement and Vibration Measurement (SM and VM)
- Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of Environmental Systems (TAB)