The videos provided below are presentations recorded from MEBB Recertification Seminars. MEBB recorded these presentations for the purpose of providing the technicians with an opportunity to receive continuing education credits. This is NOT a webinar. To earn continuing education credits (CECs), technician must watch the video and pass the appropriate test for each in order to receive credit. Passing is 70% or higher.
Thank you to the following speakers who allowed us to use their presentations:
- Chris Edmondson, James M. Pleasants – Hydronic Pumping Systems and Balance Update
- Dean Dray, Hahn Mason Air System – Laboratory Airflow Control Devices & How to Test & Balance Lab Spaces
- Skip Almond, Accurex – Balanced Kitchen Systems
- David Dougan, EBTRON – A Measurable Difference and Demand Control Ventilation
- David Dougan, EBTRON – Building Pressurization
- Hooman Daneshmand, Pro Hydronic Specialties – Pressure Drop Measurements on Balancing Valves
- Steve Wiggins, Newcomb & Boyd – Central Plant Optimization
- Brad Croasdale, Dwyer – SMART Air Hood: External Sales Demonstration
Please watch the videos and then submit the information below. By submitting the following information, you acknowledge that you watched each video in its entirety.
For each video, please complete the test that correlates by title below. The credit hours for each video are outlined next to the title of its test.
2018 Technician Training
Hydronic Pumping Systems and Balance Update – (Reference this temperature document to answer a few of the exam questions) 1.5 CEC
Laboratory Airflow Control Devices & How to Test & Balance Lab Spaces – 1 CEC
Balanced Kitchen Systems – .5 CEC
**One of the MEBB office staff will grade each test and contact you with your score. Please be patient as we will try our best to get you your results as soon as possible.**